|EAD-6000I Automatic Bitumen Distributor|
Our automatic bitumen distributor truck is designed for the transportation and distribution of bitumen-based products for road maintenance and repair. It鈥檚 widely used in road construction and maintenance projects such as upper and lower tack coat, prime coat, waterproof layer, bonding layer, bituminous surface treatment, bituminous penetration pavement and fog seal. With a larger fully circulating extending spray bar, EAD-6000I automatic bitumen distributor has the ability to cover a wide area in an extremely efficient manner. Admired by contractors and municipalities alike, this trusted machine always delivers an accurately consistent end result. With the aid of a large color monitor, operators can monitor vitals, oversee the variable width and rate control or engage the enviro-flush clean out system among others. It can spray bitumen emulsions, modified bitumen and cutback bitumen.
1. Large color touch-screen intelligent controller, real-time monitoring vehicle speed, asphalt pumping speed and distributing volume, asphalt application rate is controlled by computer and independent of truck speed.
2. All operations can be performed in the cab such as controlling the spray nozzles, asphalt pump and distributing volume.
3. Hydraulic drive system, accurate, reliable, safe and noise-free.
4. The width of spraying is adjustable, each nozzle independently controllable, fan-shaped nozzles, three overlapping design, the maximum spraying width can reach 6 meters.
5. Rear manual emergency control system, simultaneous display of asphalt pumping speed and asphalt temperature etc.
6. Manual adjusting valve switch and asphalt pumping speed and controlling distributing volume precisely at the rear.
7. Automatic Italian Riello burners.
8. Honda generator set support heating when parked.
9. Efficient heat insulated system with heat transfer oil applies to asphalt tank, pump and all the pipes.
10. Special asphalt pump made of cast steel.
11. Independent air compressor.
12. High-temperature metal seal butterfly valve.
13. Heat transfer oil circulating through asphalt tank, asphalt pump and piping system.
14. High power rear lights for night operation.
Main Configurations1. Bitumen pump: ZP230 heat preservation high viscosity bitumen pump;
2. Bitumen pump drive motor: Italy brand SAI GM05 high torque plunger motor;
3. Hydraulic pump: F550 wear-resistant aluminum alloy gear pump;
4. Hydraulic control system: USA brand Heidfors electric proportional valve;
5. Burner: Italy brand Riello G20, optional electric heater and high power generator set;
6. Heating: Tank and pipeline heat conduction oil heating throughout, with selective heating function;
7. Temperature control: Siemens 200 series host and temperature control module, accurate temperature control;
8. Spray width: 1~6m, precise three overlapping spray, spray rate: 0.3~3kg/銕? fully electric control nozzle, spray width is controlled by computer accurately.
9. Spray rate control: Siemens PLC, intelligent control, precise linkage between spray rate and vehicle speed.
TankHeat-conducting oil circulation
Heat coil in tank
Stainless steel insulation layer
Stainless steel level gauge
PipelinePneumatic butterfly valves
Bitumen pipeline circulation
Spray systemSpray bar bitumen circulation
Control systemPLC control
PLC programming system
Rear control platform
Electric proportional speed regulation
Air-cooled radiatorAsphalt Distributor manufacturers